Stan has over 27 years of experience in civil construction and mining industrial as civil supervisor and superintendent. He has involved both operating and supervising on large scale earthmoving and construction site projects.
He has been Managing Director of EWA since he established the company in 2006. EWA has dramatically growing and successfully award numerous barrier installation projects under his direction.
Stan has extensive experience on barrier installation. He has taken a role in business development, tendering and operation for the Company.
- Downer Mouchel Barrier installations
- Mitchell Fwy WRSB installations
- Hope Downs mine site barrier installations
- Barrow Island W-beam installations
- Kwinana Freeway upgrade sign installations