Kim is a Director and Shareholder of Lightforce Asset Pty Ltd Tread as Erections WA.
He has over 30 years background in the Banking & Finance Industry within Western Australia. He also has 12 years, experience in the WA Home Building Industry as a Sale Consultant working with 2 of Western Australia’s Major Project Builders.
Kim commenced his Own Business in 2003 as a Traffic Control Company known as All Roads Traffic Services and branched out into Guardrail, Wire Rope Safety Barrier and Sign Installation in 2005.
In 2006 he formed Lightforce Asset Pty Ltd when Stan King bought into the Guardrail & Sign Business. Kim has been the Financial Controller Administration Manager of Lightforce Asset since its inception. He is involved in the Day to Day Operations of the business and tendering projects.
- Mitchell Freeway - Hepburn Ave – Hodges Drive Safety Barrier works
- Graham Farmer Freeway Upgrade – GFF Tunnel – Hodges Dr Safety Barrier works
- Graham Farmer Freeway Sign Upgrade – GFF Tunnel – Hodges Dr
- Gorgon LNG Plant – Safety Barrier works Barrow Island
- Jimblebar Minesite – Safety Barrier works
- Hope Downs 4 Safety Barrier Works
- DownerMouchell Preferred Maintenance Contractor Perth Metro Network – Wire Rope, Guardrail& Signs Maintenance & Repair